Monday, October 18, 2010

TGIM! (again)

It was dark and gloomy when I woke up this morning and I wanted a bright bowl of breakfast to prepare me for the long day ahead! This bowl of overnight oats was topped with frozen blueberries, strawberries and pineapple.



Mix with a spoon and consume.



I headed to campus early to study for tonight's midterm with my friend Mel. She's Italian and brought homemade Italian cookies as a study distraction. This one was an Amaretti and so good I almost forgot to take pictures.



There was also homemade biscotti. Makes me wish I was Italian too.



Lunch was some crackers and cheese. Perfect studying munchies.



And a snack of carrots and hummus.



Pre-exam fuel of a Caramel Nut Brownie Luna Bar. (Which was consumed by accident because I had reached for a S'mores flavor but somehow forgot I always keep multiple Lunas in my purse!) It triggered a chocolate reaction ...



Ice cream sandwich + Chocolate vitatop immediately upon returning home. Mmmmm.




The test went really well (knock on wood) but I am completely brain dead once again and am off to bed early! In fact I'm falling asleep as I type this ... zzzz

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous of all your delicious looking fruit! I think I'll make a massive smoothy when I get home :). I really want to get a choco vitatop..

    ReplyDelete