Friday, December 24, 2010

Feast is fast with an e

You know it's the holidays when you ...

Eat blueberry pie for breakfast!



Followed by a feast of a lunch at 4pm. This meal is what I call a Chinese wrapfest. All the fixins, plus homemade doughy tortillas.



Shredded chicken to stuff.



Along with bok choy, cucumbers, and spicy shredded potatoes.



All together in a wrap. These tortillas are NOT LOW CAL. They are so dense, oily, and delicious.



I was full after just 1, but kept going on the fillings. Before long it was time to leave for my friend Andrea's bday. She had quite the spread! Lots of greens ... chips, munchies.



As well as sliced french baguette with cheese, roasted root vegetables.



The hot foods included tortellini, chicken wings, chicken fingers, perogies with sour cream, yam fries, and the list goes on.



I was so full from lunch/dinner but managed to stuff some food in. Including this piece of cake.



I think I've forgotten what it feels like to be hungry, or even just not full. UFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment