Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 1

Went surprisingly well considering how little I ate compared to usual.

I made a couple of substitutions to the actual menu, but all in all I think I didn't deviate enough to call it a flop.

First thing this morning, I had a whole tangerine instead of half a grapefruit. While shopping for the grapefruit last night I thought it was silly to only eat half. What do you do with the other half for the next two days? Somehow that train of thought lead me to purchase a tangerine.



I had originally planned to have half the toast/AB for breakfast and half for an AM snack. But half a slice of toast seemed so insignificant to my normal huge breakfasts that I ended up eating all of it.



I had lunch at 10:30 because my stomach was growling in an embarrassingly loud way. The diet called for 1/2 cup of tuna which I assumed would be half a can. I realized after that half a can is only 1/4 a cup but had already packed my lunch so it was too late.



Also decided that instead of eating 1/2 cup of ice cream and an apple after dinner, I would half 1/2 cup of greek yogurt and 1/2 of the apple as a PM snack.



This did help tide my hunger until I got home from work. Dinner was a chicken sausage diced up over 1 cup of carrots and 1 cup of green beans. (both boiled and salted)



Just now I had the other half of my apple sprinkled with cinnamon for dessert. I'm actually not hungry after drinking ample amounts of tea but tomorrow will be a lot worse since I'll wake up with an empty stomach.



Managed to squeeze in 45min of walking at lunch. I won't be running for the next two days but it's still important to exercise.

Will check in tomorrow morning with hopefully good results!

No comments:

Post a Comment