Sunday, September 5, 2010

Oooops!

Yesterday my meal schedule was so wonko because of going to the PNE that I ended up having random bites of random food and didn't get a chance to photograph everything.

I did remember to take some photos of breakfast so here they are. Apple Cinnamon Walnut Oatmeal was really excellent. I had a dud apple (way too mushy and starting to brown from the inside) which I didn't want to waste so I cooked it in my oatmeal with a generous sprinkling of cinnamon. It turned fine and I toasted some walnuts (in the microwave) for some extra crunch factor. Had it with a heaping tsp of chocolate peanut butter.



I thought this was really funny. BF's breakfast before ...



BF's breakfast after ... fruit was untouched!



I wasn't hungry getting home from the PNE so I made a mango cottage cheese bowl since it tasted so good in my salad from a few days back. Well I've discovered that unless the mango is very ripe it's only a mediocre combo.



After 'dinner' wine and cheese was consumed in excess. (Too much cheese, not enough wine!)



I didn't calorie count yesterday but am pretty sure I stayed under 1400. Ran for 25min in the morning and walked all day at the PNE so net should be well below my limit.

Will try to be better with picture taking today!

No comments:

Post a Comment