Friday, October 8, 2010

Peaches n' Pumpkin

My sweet tooth rages at 7am! I can't help it, but I will never crave anything savory in the morning.



Can't get enough of these peaches lately. Half for pre-breakfast.



The other half I pan fried in some maple syrup and topped a slice of egg-white french toast with.



Few things come sweeter than this.



I like to fully utilize the office fridge on workdays and love to pack things such as cottage cheese and yogurt. Today's lunch was 1/2 cup cottage cheese with 1/2 cup pumpkin topped with some pumpkin granola and cinnamon.



Mmmm cheesy pumpkin!



For a mid-afternoon pick-me-up. A tall Starbucks half dark roast half decaf coffee with 1 cream and another peach in the end of my strawberry greek yogurt. (So sad it's gone!!!)



Dinner had to be quick and easy since I was expecting my 486R group over. I sauteed some kale in garlic spices and topped with shirataki noodles panfried in tomato sauce and a chopped chicken sausage.



Four intense hours of case prep followed and was eased with a bowl of warm pumpkin pie. I nuked half of a peach and a half cup of pumpkin and stirred in some cottage cheese.



Gotta get back to working on that case! I have class from 12-3 today followed by a group meeting. (which might go until 9 but hopefully not) I have a feeling today will involve more peaches and pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment