Sunday, January 9, 2011

PSMF - Day 2

In the afternoon yesterday I decided to go on a walk because the weather was just too nice to stay indoors.

This led to a subsequent impulsive purchase of a pair of boots. They're lined with a thin layer of sheepswool on the inside and are SO SOFT AND WARM. Perfect for dreary rainy days.



When I got home I wasn't hungry, but had a plate of veggies anyway. I've heard stories of not being regular while on the PSMF and am trying to make sure I get in 6+ servings of veggies a day (for the fibre!!). Backed up = not fun.



Then it was Jersey Shore night at the Guu residence! Dinner was turkey breast w roasted broccoli atop a bed of raw veggies. Wasn't enough protein so a piece of cheese was melted over the broccoli. (32g)



Before bed my tummy still wanted more so I had more veggies. I'm going to turn into a broccoli soon.



Day 1 total: 87g protein

Day 2 weight: 138.2lb (down 2 from yesterday)

Breakfast was baked ham and cheese w cucumber/carrot sticks. Didn't end up using the soy-mustard dressing. (33g)



Lunch was a giant salad with turkey breast. The greens included redleaf lettuce (fav), cucumber, red onion, and orange pepper. (22g)



I really wasn't hungry by the time dinner rolled around but wanted to get my protein in. 1/2 cup cottage cheese w/ 1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder w broccoli. (25g)



Total: 80g protein. A little low, but I pretty much stayed indoors all day so it's not too bad.

So far I haven't been hungry at all on the fast. I think this has a lot to do with taking the EC stacks, but protein is really filling on its own! Excited to see what happens next week with school and work & the PSMF!

No comments:

Post a Comment